Your Safety During COVID-19.
Extra layers of protection for your safety.
Our UK facility is tucked away in a quiet part of Claverton and is ideal for clients and students wanting to be safe during COVID-19.
If you are attending a treatment appointment you will only interact with Candice who will be in full PPE. For our students, you will mainly only see Candice with the exception of live models when required, to keep our clients and students as safe as possible.
When arriving at our facility, Candice will take your temperature and ask you to wear a mask you will be offered hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities before any treatment commences. Candice will wear full PPE throughout the whole time you are at our facility.
Please note due to a mask being worn by you the client at all times, lip treatments will not be performed until further notice.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not come to your appointment. Please call us to reschedule your appointment as early as you can and we will reschedule for at least two weeks after.
ARRIVING AT OUR FACILITY
For your safety during COVID-19 all students and clients must adhere to:
- Treatments and training are by appointment only.
- Only visit our location if you have a scheduled appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Please message Candice when you arrive and wait in your car until you are called in.
- Candice will call your mobile phone to tell you when to enter our facility.
- Before entering our facility please use the hand sanitiser and fit a face mask provided.
- For treatments, you will be the only person in our facility other than Candice Watson.
- Candice Watson will be wearing full PPE during your visit.
- All equipment and touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to your visit.
- We ask you to please keep your mask on at all times whilst in our facility and please attempt to minimise your movements and what you touch.
- Please note due to clients wearing a mask, no lip treatments will be performed whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in force.
If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not visit us for an appointment. Please notify us and we will reschedule for another time. You can check your symptoms on the NHS website HERE.
Our Services During COVID-19.
LOOKING FOR A TREATMENT?
See our range of micropigmentation treatments by clicking on the button below.
LOOKING FOR A TRAINING COURSE?
See our range of micropigmentation training courses by clicking on the button below.
Candice is a great teacher and I found learning a new skill with Candice easy and straightforward.
– Nicola, London
I attended two courses so far with Candice and both were taught to a very high standard.
– Sarah, Bristol