Safety During COVID-19.
Extra layers of protection for your safety.
COVID-19 Do’s and Don’ts when attending our facility for training courses and treatments.
Our UK facility is tucked away in a very quiet area and is ideal for clients and students wanting to be safe during COVID-19.
For treatment appointments during COVID-19, we have adopted a one in one out policy and you will only see Candice at your appointment. We have tried to keep interactions with others to an absolute minimum for training courses. Training courses during COVID-19 are for three students per course to ensure we meet safe social distancing guidelines.
When arriving at our facility, Candice will take your temperature and ask you to wear a mask. Before any treatment or training course, you will be offered hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities. Candice will wear PPE throughout the whole time you are at our facility.
For your safety during COVID-19, all students and clients must adhere to the following:
- Treatments and training are by appointment only.
- Only visit our location if you have a scheduled appointment or training course.
- Please be on time for your appointment or training course.
- Please message Candice when you arrive and wait in your car until you are called.
- Candice will call your mobile to tell you when to enter our facility.
- On entering our facility, please use the hand sanitiser provided. We are happy for you to wear your mask, or we will provide you with a disposable mask to wear.
- You will be the only person in our facility besides Candice Watson for treatments.
- For training courses, there is a maximum of three students attending plus models as required.
- Candice Watson will wear PPE during your visit.
- All equipment and touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day.
- We ask you to please keep your mask on at all times whilst at our facility and please attempt to minimise your movements and what you touch.
If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please notify us and do not attend your training course or appointment. We will reschedule for another time approximately 2 weeks later. You can check your symptoms on the NHS website HERE.
Get in touch!
Enquire about one of our training courses, or send us a message using the orange floating widget (bottom right of the page), and we will contact you to discuss the next step.
Prefer to discuss using WhatsApp? Please get in touch with Candice using the number below.