Safety During COVID-19.
Extra layers of protection for your safety.
Our UK facility is tucked away in a very quiet area and is ideal for clients and students wanting to be safe during COVID-19.
For treatment appointments during COVID-19, we have adopted a one in one out policy and you will only see Candice at your appointment. For training courses, we have made every effort to keep interactions with others down to an absolute minimum. Training courses during COVID-19 are three students per course to ensure we meet safe social distancing guidelines.
When arriving at our facility, Candice will take your temperature and ask you to wear a mask you will be offered hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities before any treatment or training course commences. Candice will wear PPE throughout the whole time you are at our facility.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not come to your appointment. Please call us to reschedule your appointment as early as you can and we will reschedule for at least two weeks after.
For your safety during COVID-19 all students and clients must adhere to:
- Treatments and training are by appointment only.
- Only visit our location if you have a scheduled appointment or training course.
- Please be on time for your appointment or training course.
- Please message Candice when you arrive and wait in your car until you are called in.
- Candice will call your mobile phone to tell you when to enter our facility.
- On entering our facility please use the hand sanitiser provided. We are happy for you to wear your own mask or we will provide you with a disposable mask to wear.
- For treatments, you will be the only person in our facility other than Candice Watson.
- For training courses, there is a maximum of three students attending plus models as required.
- Candice Watson will wear PPE during your visit.
- All equipment and touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day.
- We ask you to please keep your mask on at all times whilst at our facility and please attempt to minimise your movements and what you touch.
If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not visit us for an appointment. Please notify us and we will reschedule for another time. You can check your symptoms on the NHS website HERE.
Services During COVID-19.
LOOKING FOR A TREATMENT?
See our range of micropigmentation treatments by clicking on the button below.
LOOKING FOR A TRAINING COURSE?
See our range of micropigmentation training courses by clicking on the button below.
Candice is a great teacher and I found learning a new skill with Candice easy and straightforward.
– Nicola, London
I attended two courses so far with Candice and both were taught to a very high standard.
– Sarah, Bristol